Manaslu circuit via Larky pass
Manaslu Circuit Trek explores the serene trekking trails in the shadows of the majestic Mansiri Himal range in central Nepal. The trek enjoys the company of rich biodiversity of the Manaslu Conservation Area for the entire duration. En route, trekkers can relish the age-old cultural practices and lifestyle of the ethnic Nubri communities. Along with high mountain passes and quaint river valleys, Manaslu Circuit Trek offers somewhat off-beat trekking experience in the company of pristine nature and culture.
Mt. Manaslu (8163m) is a part of the esteemed list of the highest mountains in the world and takes eighth place on the list. Despite its fame, the neighboring Annapurna region and Mt. Annapurna (8091m) are more popular for trekking and mountaineering ventures. This has resulted in fewer travelers to choose Manaslu treks and has allowed the heritage in the region to remain untouched to great extents. As such, Manaslu Circuit Trek includes these very destinations as you traverse isolated trails through Tibetan villages.
Starting the trek at Soti Khola, the trail heads north passing Jagat and Deng on the way. As you ascend further, Nubri communities dominate the trails with their unique culture and heritage. Passing Lho and Sho villages, Mt. Manaslu (8163m) keeps you company on the way to Sama Gaon. You spend an extra day and visit popular attractions like Pung Gyen Gompa or Manaslu Base Camp. Then, the trek picks up its pace to reach the top of Larkya La Pass (5160m), where you can revere the astounding display of mountains in Manaslu, Annapurna, Cheo, and Himlung ranges. Then, you descent alongside the Marsyangdi River to Besisahar.
Manaslu Circuit Trek is a moderate plus undertaking in the Himalayan region of Nepal. Trekkers will be walking on trails above 3,000 meters for most of the trek. So, trekkers must have well physical fitness and able to walk 5-6 hours on average, which can extend to 8-9 hours on some days. This trek is during the spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) seasons are the best time to do the trek.
Please contact us to discuss the itinerary and your preferred dates or your suitability.
01 Arrive in Kathmandu (1350m) & transfer to hotel
02 Kathmandu to Soti Khola (755m)
03 Trek Seti Khola to Machha Khola (890m)
04 Trek Machha Khola to Jagat (1412m)
05 Trek Jagat to Deng (1855m)
06 Trek Deng to Namrung (2630m)
07 Trek Nmarung to Lho (3150m)
08 Trek Lho to Sama Gaun. (3530m)
09 Acclimatization day in Sama Gaun
10 Trek to Samdo (3860m)
11 Trek Samdo to Dharamsala (4650m)
12 Trek to Bhimthang (3855m) via Larkey pass (5165m)
13 Trek Bhimthang to Dharapani (1963m)
14 Drive to Beshisahar (760m)
15 Drive back to Kathmandu.
16 Leisure day in Kathmandu.
17 Depart from Kathmandu
Fixed Departure Dates
|Start / Finish||Availability||Days||Price||Book|
|15/10/2021 - 31/10/2021 Guide:||Space||15||$ 1,850|
- Airport pick up drop in Kathmandu
- 3 nights at 4-star Hotel in Kathmandu (Twin sharing, B&B basis)
- Tea house accommodation-twin sharing basis during trek
- Member & staff ground transport as per itinerary
- Member luggage- up to 15 kg each member for personal baggage carry by porter
- 3 Meals Plan: (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) during trek for member and staffs
- Trekking permit, entrance fees & Manaslu/ Aannapurna conservation fees
- Experience Sherpa guide
- Porter: Trekkers to porter on 2:1 ratio
- Assistant guide in every 4 trekkers
- All Nepali staffs and porters’ insurance and daily wages
- Welcome & farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- International airfare to/from KTM
- Nepal visa fees: Multiple entry 30 days - USD 40
- Lunch and dinner while staying in Kathmandu
- Travel Insurance & personal medical expenses
- Personal expenses like extra drinks and snacks, hot showers, mineral waters, laundry
- Tips for guide & porters (recommended)
- Helicopter rescue evacuation costs – if required
- Costs related with trip finishing early or you leaving trek early
- Single room supplement $ 200 (extra)
- Personal equipment hire e.g. Down jacket, sleeping bag..etc. (available at extra cost)
- Costs related with an expedition finishing early or you leaving an expedition early
- Additional nights hotel in Kathmandu
|Activity level:||Moderate Plus|
|Best Season:||Mar-May & Sept-Nov|
|Group Size:||2-12 People|
|Accommodation:||Hotel & lodge|
Book With Confidence