Travel Insurance is one of the booking conditions for any adventure trips. The right travel insurance will protect you from the unique risks associated with traveling to Nepal and climbing mountaineering activities, as well as typical damage, including Emergency medical expenses /Repatriation, cancellation and loss of the deposits, baggage Delay and more.
Travel Insurance is an essential for all travelers who wish to travel to Nepal with 8000 Expeditions. Travelers can choose from a wide variety of insurance companies as per you convenience. Below we have listed some reliable insurance company that you can choose from.
If Uk based:
1) HCC Medical Insurance Services: LLC firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 1-800-605-2282
2) True Travelers Ins: https://www.truetraveller.com: Tel: 0333 999 3140 for treks including over 4500m
3) World Nomads https://www.worldnomads.com/eu/
If other country based:
1) Ingle International: www.ingleinternational.com Tel: (USA) 1.800.360.3234
2) Insure for Less: www.insure4less.com.au (Australian clients)
3) Online Global Health Insurance
4) CGU Insurance Limited
5) Good Neighbor Insurance (International Health)
Note:– Please send us your insurance details after having booked your trip with us; we required the details of your travel insurance to contact them if any emergency circumstances.