Travel Insurance is an important part of any booking; in fact, having a travel insurance policy is one of the booking conditions for going on our adventure trips.
Travel insurance can cover a variety of other unlikely but potentially very problematic circumstances, such as repatriation, or even personal liability – in the unlikely event you end up injuring someone else.
For Insurance, we recommend the following company. These are some of the insurance companies that we trust but you are free to choose the one you have been using or trust during your travel.
The United Kingdom-based:
1) HCC Medical Insurance Services: LLC email@example.com Tel: 1-800-605-2282
2) True Travelers Ins: https://www.truetraveller.com: Tel: 0333 999 3140 for treks including over 4500m
3) World Nomads https://www.worldnomads.com/eu/
Another country base:
1) Ingle International: www.ingleinternational.com Tel: (USA) 1.800.360.3234
2) True Travelers Ins: www.truetraveller.com Tel: 0333 999 3140 for treks including over 4500m
3) Insure for Less: www.insure4less.com.au (Australian clients)
Note: Please forward us your insurance details after you booked trips us, we need your travel insurance company name, 24-7 telephone number and your insurance policy number to contact them if any emergency circumstances.